Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February: Days- 24-27. Almost Done. (yay!)

I'm just telling you now. I am never signing up to do a photo-a-day thing again. I'm too OCD to quit, but I really don't have the time. So, enjoy this while it lasts. :)

Day 24: Inside your bathroom cabinet. 
I need shelves. 
Badly.

Day 25: Green.
I love this wallet with all my heart. I will cry when it finally dies.



Day 26: Night.
We saw this hippie-van (at night...) on our fun couples retreat the church just had. 
Day 27: Something you ate. 
I need to go grocery shopping. 

1 comment:

  1. I also need shelves, but these make a really good substitute. They have a small size that fits under the sink beautifully. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sterilite-5-Drawer-Wide-Tower-White/15442448?findingMethod=rr

    ReplyDelete