Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Etsy!

I have an Etsy. You know that.

I just wanted to share with you what I've been up to!

The other day I have the opportunity to have a mixed-vendor open house with some ladies from church. I was so nervous everyone would hate my designs, but it turns out, they don't. :) It went so much better than I thought it would, and I hope to do it again soon!

Here's my table all set up. The tablecloth, frames, bowls, jars and vases are all things I had on hand at home. I wanted to make a cute table with it all! What do you think?

Some of the pretties, available here.

Custom flower-girl bracelet order, available to order soon!

I also got in a bow-making mood, and have these available, too!



I made this baby bow, too. I love it. I want baby girls so I can make them obnoxiously huge bows to wear on their heads. :) You think I'm kidding... Don't you?

That's all for now! I have a few before/after posts coming soon! I guess I better go get some "aftering" done, for that to happen. 


1 comment:

  1. You are so talented! I love the table. and no I don't think you are kidding. I want the obnoxious bows for my girl's heads as well. :)

    ReplyDelete