Saturday, July 21, 2012

Easy Berry Cobbler

When my little sister stayed with us a couple of weeks ago, not only did we make Cinnamon Rolls, but we also made this dessert we found on Pinterest. It has three ingredients. Looked easy enough, so we wanted to try it!


You can find the recipe here, but I would make a few recommendations. (Next time I make this I will make these changes!) 
-DO stir the soda and cake mix. I didn't like the crumble it left. It was too...powdery. Not crust-like at all. Josh liked the powdery part though. So I guess it's just a personal preference! 
-Use fresh fruit or thawed fruit. I think it was too 'soupy' since the fruit was frozen. 

Otherwise, it really was actually pretty tasty- we all liked it! And it was super easy, too.

1 comment:

  1. I was looking around the web fro information on decorationg the inside of a church bus and found your other site about the bus. Come by and see me.

    ReplyDelete