Sunday, June 3, 2012

Random Update!

Well it's been busy here per usual, so I thought I would update you on the recent happenings- with pictures and everything. 

Here's the cutest little child, Nadine. One of our bus kids. She drew that picture. Does it look familiar to you? (It's ME. Can't you see the similarities?) What a doll.


Our church bus kids typically come from some pretty low income areas. Not all of them. But a good majority. Anyway. We had "Missions May" and encouraged them to bring as many pennies as they could (it was a competition between all three bus routes, and whichever bus had the most weight in their bottle would win a pizza party.) We totally won. The bus workers helped a bit, but I am so proud of our kids for bringing their little zippy bags full of pennies!

In other news, you've seen our fire pit. And we have been putting it to good use lately. Here, we Josh's brothers, their wives, and my sister over. And Josh sat in his Kool-aid. 

Food cooked over a fire is always better in my book!

Also. I love s'mores. Did you know I had them at my wedding? *thinks back... have I even posted wedding photos on here?!*

In other news, my little sister graduated from our Christian School at church. This is my mom and I listening intently to the service.

Josh and I also listening intently.

These are the newest addition to my Etsy shop. I love these babies. You can find them here!

That's it for now! A whole lot of everything going on. Love it. :)

1 comment:

  1. That baby girl is so precious!! Love your blog! :) what a neat ministry you and your hubs have :)

    ReplyDelete