Wednesday, January 29, 2014

As of late:


We are almost there!

 I am almost 33 weeks pregnant. I cannot believe how quickly this thing has gone by, yet sometimes- mostly at night- how slowly it seems to go, too!

I can't wait to meet my baby. It's going to be so surreal, I know. I want to soak up every moment I can with him. I want to read to him, sing to him, teach him about Jesus. I just can't wait.

I recently quit my job, and have been pursuing other ways to make money. I do have a stay-at-home job I will be doing, but I have also been stocking up my Etsy shop, as well as selling items we don't need/want anymore to make this thing work! Both Josh and I have a total peace about this. This is what we're supposed to be doing.

Anyways, I thought I would share with you some of my newest items. The creative/nesting bug has hit, I think. I have been going nuts creatively, and have been a cleaning fool! 

Anyways, without further adieu, I give you pretties! Please be sure to "like" my page on Facebook, too, if you haven't already! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment